Permeable insulating element for economic attic insulationReliable insulation ...
- Insulation that can be conditionally walked on and loaded
- High compressive strength and dimensional stability
- For simple and economic insulation of non-convertible cocklofts
- Low structural height
... in perfect professional quality ...
- Permeable insulation with mineral fleece on both sides
- The rabbet edges ensure fast installation without thermal bridges
- Simple cutting with tenon saw or crosscut hand saw
- Homogeneous, full-surface insulation
... for PUR(E) energy saving
- Protection from heat in summer
- Thermal protection in winter
- Insulating core made of PUR/PIR rigid foam
- Consistently high insulation values (TCL 025 / 026 / 028)
- Maximum insulation with minimum panel thickness
- Positive building biology: PUR/PIR rigid foam is free of CFC, HCFC, formaldehyde, and fibres
- Positive life-cycle assessment
|Attic insulation - LINITHERM PGV|
|Insulation core:||PIR rigid foam acc. to DIN EN 13165, class E, with mineral fleece on both sides|
|Edge joints:||Thickness 20 - 40: round about edgeless cut; Thickness 50-100 mm and 200 mm: round about edgeless cut or with graded notches; Thickness 120-240 mm: with graded notches|
|Coverage:||1200 x 600 mm (for calculation) (coverage is 2 cm less with rabbet edges)|
Quantity / m²
Quantity / m²
|Other thicknesses on request. Delivery only whole packages. Surcharge for rabbet edges.
* Possibly with longer delivery times.
1 U-value, taking the thermal transfer resistance Rsi = 0.1 [m²K/W] and Rse = 0.04 [m²K/W] into account. Object-specific features acc. to DIN EN ISO 6946 are not taken into account.