LINITHERM PGV Gradient
Insulating with "gradient" boards - for durable and energy saving flat roofsMore security ...
- Simple installation without numeration
- Light weight and manageable insulating elements
- High compressive strength
- Combinable with LITEC Attika-Elements
... more possibilities ...
- Ideal basis e.g. for green roofs, beneath terrace slabs, gravel pack
... more PUR(E) energy saving
- Maximum insulation with minimum thickness
- Protection from heat in summer
- Thermal protection in winter
- Insulation core made of PUR/PIR rigid foam - TCL 026/028
- Does not rot and is recyclable
- Positive life-cycle assessment
|Insulation for flat roofs - LINITHERM PGV Gradient|
|Insulation core:||PUR/PIR rigid foam acc. to DIN EN 13165, class E, with mineral fleece on both sides|
|Edge joints:||Butt joints on all sides|
|Coverage:||1200 x 1200 mm|
Quantity / m²
On request, the necessary ridge and flashing plates are supplied for the respective roof pitch.
|LINITHERM PGV Gradient - Ridge board / Valley board (right and left 45º angle)|