Permeable insulation under screedReliable insulation ...
- Pressure resistant for installation under screed
- With mineral fleece on both sides
- Minimum structural height due to high insulation value
- Prevents cold from penetrating into heated rooms through ceilings or floors
... in perfect professional quality ...
- Fast and simple installation – easy cutting with tenon saw or crosscut hand saw
- Homogeneous, full-surface insulation
- Light weight for transport and installation
- Low density of approx. 33 kg/m³
... for PUR(E) energy saving
- Insulating core made of PUR/PIR rigid foam
- Consistently high insulation values (TCL 025 / 026 / 028)
- Maximum insulation with minimum panel thickness
- Positive building biology: PUR/PIR rigid foam is free of CFC, HCFC, formaldehyde, and fibres
- Positive life-cycle assessment
|Floor insulation - LINITHERM PGV|
|Insulation core:||PIR rigid foam acc. to DIN EN 13165, class E, with mineral fleece on both sides|
|Edge joints:||Thickness 20 - 40 mm round about edgeless cut, Thickness 50 - 100 mm and 200 mm: round about edgeless cut or with graded notches, Thickness 120 - 240 mm: with graded notches
|Coverage:||1200 x 600 mm (for calculation) (coverage is 2 cm less with rabbet edges)|
Quantity / m²
Quantity / m²
|Other thicknesses on request. Delivery only whole packages. Surcharge for rabbet edges.
* Possibly with longer delivery times.
1 U-value, taking the thermal transfer resistance Rsi = 0.1 [m²K/W] and Rse = 0.04 [m²K/W] into account. Object-specific features acc. to DIN EN ISO 6946 are not taken into account.