LINITHERM PGV Flex
Over-rafter insulation for vaulted roofsReliable insulation ...
- For barrel roofs, vaulted shed roofs, roofs of listed buildings with extreme warpage, eyebrow dormers, segmental dormers, etc.
... in perfect professional quality ...
- With mineral fleece on both sides
- Flexible from small to large radii
- Full-surface, seamless insulation
- For installation on boarding
... for PUR(E) energy saving
- Protection from heat in summer
- Thermal protection in winter
- Insulating core made of PUR/PIR rigid foam
- Consistently high insulation values (TCL 026 / 028)
- Maximum insulation with minimum panel thickness
- Positive building biology: PUR/PIR rigid foam is free of CFC, HCFC, formaldehyde, and fibres
- Positive life-cycle assessment
|Over-rafter insulation system - LINITHERM PGV Flex|
|Insulation core:||PUR/PIR rigid foam acc. to DIN EN 13165, class E, with mineral fleece on both sides, insulation element slotted on both sides|
|Edge joints:||Butt joints on all sides|
|Please note:||Vapour barrier to be provided and installed on site. When building the sub-roof and the entire roof support structure, the rules of the trade must be observed.|
|Coverage:||2440 x 1200 mm (= for calculation)|
Quantity / m²
1 U-value takes the slotted surface with a 19 mm wooden boarding into account.