LITEC DAR roof window kerb flashing for sloping roofs
Kerb flashing for roof windows in low-pitch roofsLITEC DAR ...
- The kerb flashing enables roof windows to be installed also in low-pitch roofs.
- For natural lighting in converted and unconverted attics
- Based on the advantages of proven PUR/PIR sandwich panels
... in perfect professional quality ...
- Individual window angles
- Slim formats - good insulation with minimum thickness
- High level of prefabrication
- Mould resistant and non-rotting
- Installation without thermal bridges
- Suitable for covering with bitumen or plastic sheets, standing seam metal roofing ...
... for PUR(E) energy saving
- With a highly efficient thermal insulation core of PUR/PIR rigid foam
- Slim formats – good insulation with minimum thickness
- Environmentally harmless
|LITEC DAR roof window kerb flashing for sloping roofs|
|Insulation core:||PUR/PIR rigid foam acc. to DIN EN 13165, thickness 60 mm, class E, density approx. 33 kg/m³, with mineral fleece on both sides|
|Facings:||Inside and outside: derived wood panel, 15 mm thick|
|Please note:||Individual factory-made parts, including wooden construction element|
|Other formats or combinations available on request for special window sizes.|