LITEC GS domer renovation board
For quick, energy-saving renovation of existing dormersMore security ...
- Maximum insulation with minimum thickness
- With derived wood panel on the outside
- Assured material properties
- Variable wood panelling
... Short building times and fast installation ...
- Material can be processed using standard woodworking tools
... for PUR(E) energy saving
- Protection from heat in summer
- Thermal protection in winter
- Insulating core made of PUR/PIR rigid foam
- Positive building biology
- Positive life-cycle assessment
|LITEC GS domer renovation board|
|Insulation core:||PUR/PIR rigid foam in accordance with DIN EN 13165, class E, density approx. 33 kg/m³, with aluminium foil on both sides|
|Facing:||outside: derived wood panel, 22 mm thick|
|Size:||Standard 2440 x 1200 mm|
derived wood panel
|Also available in other pre-assembled dimension and thickness. Other thicknesses on request.|
1 U-value, taking the thermal transfer resistance Rsi = 0.13 [m²K/W] and Rse = 0.04 [m²K/W] into account. Object-specific features acc. to DIN EN ISO 6946 are not taken into account.