LITEC energy roof
The customized building system for ridged and monopitch roofsYour benefit ...
- With power-generating, flexible roof sheeting
- Electric power is generated under all daylight conditions
- No sub-structure required
- No roofing, e.g. tiles, is required
- With a highly efficient thermal insulation core of PUR/PIR rigid foam
- Harmonizes with all wall structures
... Short building times and fast installation ...
- Safe planning and short building time thanks to a high level of prefabrication
- Customized, prefabricated roofing elements
... Install, weld, connect, and generate electric power.
- Even on roofs that are not optimally angled or aligned, the LITEC energy roof makes effective use of the incident light.
|LITEC energy roof|
|Insulation core:||PUR/PIR rigid foam in accordance with DIN EN 13165, class E, density approx. 33 kg/m³, with mineral fleece on both sides|
|Facing:||Inside: derived wood panel, 22 mm thick
Plastic roof sheeting outside, with integral photovoltaic modules
|Please note:||Individual factory-made parts, including wooden construction elements|
|Length:||max. 13.000 mm, according to building dimensions|
|Width:||Optimized for building dimensions, max. 2.878 mm|
|Output:||ca. 45 Wp/m²|
|Thickness mm||U-value [W/(m²K)]|