LINITHERM PAL FD
Insulating element for lightweight industrial roofs – extremely thin, light, and safeReliable insulation ...
- Excellent insulation values for decades to come
- Impervious to moisture, dimensionally accurate & stable, and non-ageing
- Good structural-physical properties
- Resists high temperatures, and is flame retardant
- Good fire protection properties – meets the fire protection requirements acc. to DIN 18234-1
- Long service life, which generally corresponds to the building's useful life (normally about 50 years or more)
... for new buildings and refurbishing old buildings ...
- Existing connections might not need to be changed
- Low weight – old substructures are usually sufficient
- For new buildings, a lighter load-bearing structure can be designed.
... in perfect professional quality ...
- Aluminium foil on both sides
- Fast and easy handling & processing
- Light weight and manageable
- Dimensional stability
- High compressive strength
... for PUR(E) energy saving
- Protection from heat in summer
- Thermal protection in winter
- Insulating core made of PUR/PIR rigid foam (TCL 022)
- Maximum insulation with minimum panel thickness
- Positive building biology: PUR/PIR rigid foam is free of CFC, HCFC, formaldehyde, and fibres
- Positive life-cycle assessment
|Insulation for flat roofs - LINITHERM PAL FD|
|Insulation core:||PIR rigid foam acc. to DIN EN 13165, class E, aluminium foil on both sides|
|Edge joints:||Rabbet edges on all sides|
|Please note:||Vapour barrier to be provided and installed on site|
|Coverage:||2440 x 1200 mm (= for calculation) (coverage is 2 cm less with rabbet edges)|
Quantity / m²
1 U-value, taking the thermal transfer resistance Rsi = 0.1 [m²K/W] and Rse = 0.04 [m²K/W] into account. Object-specific features acc. to DIN EN ISO 6946 are not taken into account.