Economical and lasting thermal insulation for flat roofsReliable insulation ...
- Low structural height
- Pressure resistant, and permanently temperature resistant
- Withstands hot bitumen, short-term up to 250 °C
- Welding of sealing layers presents no problems
- Impervious to moisture, dimensionally accurate & stable, and non-ageing
- Does not rot
... in perfect professional quality ...
- Light weight and manageable
- Fast installation
- Many other possible uses, e.g. for green roof or roof terrace
... for PUR(E) energy saving
- Protection from heat in summer
- Thermal protection in winter
- Insulating core made of PUR/PIR rigid foam (TCL 025 / 026 / 028)
- Maximum insulation with minimum panel thickness
- Positive building biology: PUR/PIR rigid foam is free of CFC, HCFC, formaldehyde, and fibres
- Positive life-cycle assessment
|Insulation for flat roofs - LINITHERM PGV|
|Insulation core:||PIR rigid foam acc. to DIN EN 13165, class E, with mineral fleece on both sides|
|Edge joints:||Thickness 20 - 40 mm: round about edgeless cut, Thickness 50-100 mm and 200 mm: round about edgeless cut or with graded notches, Thickness 120 - 240 mm: with graded notchesbr />|
|Coverage:||1200 x 600 mm (for calculation) (coverage is 2 cm less with rabbet edges)|
Quantity / m²
Quantity / m²
|Other thicknesses on request. Delivery only whole packages. Surcharge for rabbet edges.
* Possibly with longer delivery times.
1 U-value, taking the thermal transfer resistance Rsi = 0.1 [m²K/W] and Rse = 0.04 [m²K/W] into account. Object-specific features acc. to DIN EN ISO 6946 are not taken into account.