High-performance insulating material with double-shell masonry wallsReliable insulation ...
- Thermal insulation and moisture protection for buildings with exposed masonry walls
- For energy-efficient buildings up to the passive house standard
- Thanks to the high insulation value, the wall construction remains slim
- This permits better utilization of the property area, i.e. more living space
... in perfect professional quality ...
- Light weight and manageable
- Fast, cost-effective installation
... for PUR(E) energy saving
- Protection from heat in summer
- Thermal protection in winter
- Insulating core made of PUR/PIR rigid foam (TCL 022)
- Maximum insulation with minimum panel thickness
- Positive building biology: PUR/PIR rigid foam is free of CFC, HCFC, formaldehyde, and fibres
- Positive life-cycle assessment
|Insulation for outside walls - LINITHERM PAL|
|Insulation core:||PIR rigid foam acc. to DIN EN 13165, class E, aluminium foil on both sides|
|Edge joints:||Thickness 20 - 40 mm: blunt cut on all sides; Thickness 50 - 100 mm and 200 mm: blunt cut on all sides or with rabbet edges; Thickness 120 - 240 mm: rabbet edges on all sides|
|Coverage:||1200 x 600 mm (for calculation) (coverage is 2 cm less with rabbet edges)|
Quantity / m²
Quantity / m²
|Other thicknesses on request. Delivery only whole packages. Surcharge for rabbet edges.
* Possibly with longer delivery times.
1 U-value, taking the thermal transfer resistance Rsi = 0.1 [m²K/W] and Rse = 0.04 [m²K/W] into account. Object-specific features acc. to DIN EN ISO 6946 are not taken into account.